Pool Water Testing
How to collect the Perfect Sample
- Rinse the sample bottle with pool water.
- Ensure that no chemicals have been added to the pool for at least 4 hours.
- Take the sample at elbow depth below the water and away from the return fillings.
- fill the sample bottle to the top and tighten the lid.
- As heat will affect your results, take your sample to Adelaide Pool Patrol as soon as possible and keep out of direct sunlight.
- Have your water analyzed on a regular basis by Adelaide Pool Patrol. We recommend every fortnight in summer and monthly in winter.
- a well balanced pool or spa will assist in bather comfort.
- Make sure your filtration system is in good worked order.
- A well balanced pool will assist in protecting your investment from scale and corrosion problems.
Our shop is located at 45 Oaklands Road Somerton Park where our trained and knowledgeable staff will advise on what is needed to maintain your pool.enquire now